Cardboardcat15 Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 Family friends came over today to visit, got on the subject of stereos with the husband. He told me his sub stopped playing all of a sudden, so obviously I'm inclined to lend him a helping hand. After some troubleshooting found out his RCA's weren't getting any voltage. Didn't even have to pull any panels off to notice this. so ON TOP of the Power acoustik amp, power/ground not being terminated to the amp, I found this. RCA got chopped every time the parking break would release. Cut through the RCA'S butt up against that metal. Needless to say he was pretty pissed. Just thought I'd share. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
OrionStang Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 Dare I ask what shop? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Rudemaxxx Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 Thank god my local shop is a competition shop, that looks like some Best Buy install shit tho LOOOL Welcome to my sig My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4: 2 Sundown SA 12's Sundown SAZ 1500d v3 Alpine CDE-HD148BT Hertz 165 Speakers Atrend Carbon Enclosure Stinger SPP925 Battery Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3 Legal 145.2 dB. Team Sundown.
Cardboardcat15 Posted February 17, 2014 Author Report Posted February 17, 2014 Dare I ask what shop? None in moval thank god. Was some place out in riverside. My buddy was pissed the fuck off though since. He knew the guy personally. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.