Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Smd like box design


styleraustin94

Recommended Posts

Posted

I posted a recent thread asking about more power out my electrical system. I am also designing a box for my Rockford t2 15 pushed by a t1000bd. I want to build a box like Steves Lexus either the plexiglass window I bought 3/4 lexan and to go in it. My current design is to have a fiberglass top so the sub fires up and then have a plexi window in the back facing the back hatch of my Explorer, with the port firing to the back. The plexiglass is only going to be a window I have about 3 inches of space all the way around the plexiglass. So my question is has anyone tried sub up port back in a suv or can anyone tell me if it will sound better with the port up

Posted

Currently I have the port and the same side as the sub in a box I had laying around but I notice that the sub sounds a little louder facing up, port up. But sounds a little cleaner with the sub and port firing back. What kind of car do you drive also

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...