thefourth Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Hi there I'm aiming to design a box for a friend for 4 sa12's in a 1998 dodge Durango. It will be powered off a hifonics 2000 amp running at 1 ohm. daul 2 ohm subs. I'm hoping someone can help me here. Can I just double this box design http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161985-sundown-sa-12-ported-box/?hl=ported+box#entry2341925 to make it for four 12's. Or should I see if someone can design me a different one. I am waiting to contact sundown audio to see what there recs on box size port area are but if someone here knows can help that be great! If so max dimensions are outer dimensions 30 length 43 width and 18 height. Any advice is appreciated Well looking at that other box the size dimensions won't work but fi find one with the correct dimensions will doubeling it work. edit: forgot your running 4 lol Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
robby512 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 Just wanted to say thanks again for the help and design finished the box it came out great and It is awsome!!
Joe X Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 Thanks robby512, glad it worked out well for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.