Sonic Electronix

The guy was pretty kool, I asked if he wanted to do a demo, but he said he saw my door flexing and there was no way in hell he was getting in that, I begged but, he went on his way.  :D

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

The guy was pretty kool, I asked if he wanted to do a demo, but he said he saw my door flexing and there was no way in hell he was getting in that, I begged but, he went on his way.  :D

That's what makes me wonder how Meade can keep getting people to sit in his truck. Anyone in their right mind would be like, after seeing your roof waving at me I think I will have to pass.  :o

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

That's what makes me wonder how Meade can keep getting people to sit in his truck. Anyone in their right mind would be like, after seeing your roof waving at me I think I will have to pass.  :o

The roof waving at you is one thing. What about bass that has a dirty lil' habbit of popping one's eyeball out?

That too. I would be willing to chance my eyeball popping out to sit it Meade's car.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

SHIT!!!!!! That just makes me want to get in, I'm brave son. I've sat in a competetion burp truck 4 15" / 8 3600w Orion amps / 36 batt'trees, all sealed up with me inside. That shit hurt, like real bad. There's so much dead air and live air in a sealed concreted truck. 10secs was all I could take. He played a 35Hz tone. that's over 23,000w RMS in a wall. with no seats. Naw Not for Me.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Scratch calm down man, ya'll just stop being kids, so some people got bad ears like my man Scratchy here, no problems. Audio Stories, You Got 'Em, Tell 'Em!!!!!

man what did you hook ur mate up with that cracked it?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived