Need Your Help One Last Time Fellas!

well as some of you know my fiancee enrolled in the coastguard and graduates this friday im goin to NJ for her graduation this weekend.well i was against her going and told her id break up with her if she went and that she needed to go to college.then she said shed be a secretery type person work on base and hve on job training and she'd be free on at nights after 5 to come home o shes doing recruiting back home for 2 weeks then leaving and we were supposed to move.so basically after the 2 weeks we'd move and shed be home everynight plus she said if i stuck with her shed pay for my subs :blush: .that and the fact our house and groceries are payed and she said shed be making 3g's a month.well turns out she got stationed in memphis as a buoy tender. there gone for 1 - 4 days and theres this thing where she has to be watchmen certified which takes 2 -4 weeks and that she cant live off base for that even at her own expense.meaning shes not gonna be home everynight shes maing 1500 a month which aint shit.so long story short everything i been told so far has been a lie.plus she wants me to move.but my whole life everything i've ever known has been down here its 8 hours away.and i dont wanna be up there and come home to an empty house hlaf the month while my girl is on a ship with a bunch of guys.i kno she aint like that but i heard stories and know how guys are.and i dont think i can deal with it its already been 2 months since i seen her and now its looking like its gonna be another month after these 2 weeks shes here for while shes up there.and everytime i ask her stuff its like she doesnt know anything.shes known her orders for 3 weeks now and only knows that shes going to memphis and her boat is gone for 1 - 4 days.she really wants to get married but i dont wanna be just married and home alone half the time.call me selfish call me whatever but its so hard to sacrifice my whole life to spend it with someone i'll only see half the month pretty much might be more than that it might be less but i just cant deal with it the past 3 weeks i havent been able to do nothing.normally my system is my get away but i cant do anymore to it cause i gotta save for US! and it used to be fishing for my getaway but i just think about it even more. i need you guys input please help

Edited by thegr8cody

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

dude you have no idea how that type of thing works. She more than likely knows nothing about what she is getting herself into in memphis until you get there. been there lived that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well your first mistake was not following thur on your promise to break up with her , In a sense you fucked up . No one and i mean No one thinks that there relationship is going to fail dating a girl in the service big NO NO, Other people are going to chime in and be like try to make it work, But trust me the service changes you i just did 13 years n ow ask your self how many relationships ive seen fail ? About as many stars are in the sky at night . I dont know you from adam and i dont know your girl from Eve but let me tell you She Will get deployed she will cheat she will get lonely youve heard the stories there mostly all true do your self a favor and call it quits now . Of course your going to be like i love her and fuck that shit you dont know what your talking about ! But time and statistics are on my side .

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you know out of all the people i've talked to your the only one thats said what i said damn near word for word i just wanted a second opinion on it

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Well your first mistake was not following thur on your promise to break up with her , In a sense you fucked up . No one and i mean No one thinks that there relationship is going to fail dating a girl in the service big NO NO, Other people are going to chime in and be like try to make it work, But trust me the service changes you i just did 13 years n ow ask your self how many relationships ive seen fail ? About as many stars are in the sky at night . I dont know you from adam and i dont know your girl from Eve but let me tell you She Will get deployed she will cheat she will get lonely youve heard the stories there mostly all true do your self a favor and call it quits now . Of course your going to be like i love her and fuck that shit you dont know what your talking about ! But time and statistics are on my side .

I'm not going to say that relationship in the service aren't hard but they can work. However, you said that you were going to break up with her. Her recruiter basically fucked both of yall. $3,000 a month. Dude I didn't make that much money until I made E-5. I wish you would've posted this before she took that jump. I've been in the Navy for 13 years (active duty) and recruited for 3 1/2 and I know how some recruiters can be. She may or may not cheat. Memp, you really can't say that man. All people in the military don't fuck around. I had a friend on my first ship and we did 2 deployments and this guy did not cheat on his wife. He was dedicated to his family and they are still together today with 3 kids living a wonderful life. All I can say bro is do you. You gotta do what you feel is best.

Edited by mrrairai

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Memp, you really can't say that man. All people in the military don't fuck around. I had a friend on my first ship and we did 2 deployments and this guy did not cheat on his wife. He was dedicated to his family and they are still together today with 3 kids living a wonderful life. All I can say bro is do you. You gotta do what you feel is best. <_<

Well he was the Exception NOT the example ive done 5 deployments 5 deployment = 5 less girlfriends

Heres one for ya imagine your in a club and your the ONLY guy /girl in there and there are 5000 boy / girls that want you what do you do ? Well yea there are like a few people who dont cheat but lets not look at that number (which is like maybe 30 % lets look at the other 70 % :lol: Ok you have a million bucks to place a bet its Me Memphis_finest1 vs Michal jordan you dont know me nor have you ever seen me play who would you put your money on ? Hummmmmm

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well im looking at it form memphis's point of view.thats all i been seeing for 3 weeks.i love her i know shes the one but its not the life i wanna live.i want my girl there everynight.and shes not gonna be.its basically like this

option 1.

live the life you dont want with the one you love

option 2.

live the life you love and have to replace the one you love

Edited by thegr8cody

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

First of all...you've gotta look at the whole story from another perspective.

Did she lie to you about where/what she'll be doing and money...NO. She was telling you what she was told by recruiters. She is not in control of what she does and what orders she will get. That is solely up to the coast guard. Recruiters are like salespeople (no offense anyone), their job is to tell the new recuruits whatever they want to hear to get them to join. Honestly, If you have heart for this girl, you need to stick by her and support her as I have said once before.

kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Anybody ever think of this...................BAH (money for rent) in memphis might be about 1250..............BAS (money for food) for an E-2 or E-3 is ABOUT 250........................add that to her 1500 a month and thats 3 grand..................She may have been told those figures EXPECTING YOU to marry her.

Now the Coastguard AS A RULE do not go to Iraq unless they volunteer. They stay state side...............they are basically the National Guard of the Navy that don't get lent out.......

Cody either shit or get off the pot. Fuck the $$$ if u love her go. If not find urself a trick who don't ever wanna leave wherever the fuck you live.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton