Need Your Help One Last Time Fellas!

call it quits...you said that was your initial promise because deep down you knew it was going to work out this way. I dont know if moving away would be the straw to break my back but the facts are getting more and more distressing....first location, then pay, then work schedule....alot is going to change down the road.

Anybody ever think of this...................BAH (money for rent) in memphis might be about 1250..............BAS (money for food) for an E-2 or E-3 is ABOUT 250........................add that to her 1500 a month and thats 3 grand..................She may have been told those figures EXPECTING YOU to marry her.

Now the Coastguard AS A RULE do not go to Iraq unless they volunteer. They stay state side...............they are basically the National Guard of the Navy that don't get lent out.......

Cody either shit or get off the pot. Fuck the $$$ if u love her go. If not find urself a trick who don't ever wanna leave wherever the fuck you live.

J

couldnt have said it better myself

Honestly I'm no good with relationship advice, I've found the girl I want to spend my life with and would go pretty much anywhere for her :wub:

BUT from what you've said might be a situation to get out of, you've said she offered to pay for your subs if you stayed with her, She shouldn't have to do that mate if she was convinced you were sound and there wasn't a possible reason for you want to leave her. Sorry but it screams to me somethings up that she thinks your relationship is going in a direction that she needs to bribe you with money/material things. Doesn't mean she's going to dissapear for weeks on end whilst going fully airtight with three sailors every night though just because she offered to pay for something, but there might be something else up.

she was also kindof naive to sign up like that without asking around to find out what it's really like, I'd not want to commit to joining any service untill I knew the whole story.

I'd talk to her, tell her exactly what your feeling and what your concerned about, let her know you're not wanting to just drop everything and move and you weren't expecting to have to.

If she's worth sticking with she'll understand and hopefully you can sort it out.

Im joining the coast guard and I am excited....Money isnt everything man...they pay for your food and they give you a place to live...You can basically bank roll if you play your cards right...Hats off to her...If you love her, go get her...And as far as the place that you love...this girl had to leave the place that she loves and now she has lost support for it :( ...Im not one to speak for others but you two just might need each other....

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Im not even talking about the money aspect of it, Fuck money do it for love never for money but im telling you you know deep down that its not going to work you can lie to every body but you cant lie to yourself

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well its not for the money the only reason i stuck with her is cause i love her and i want my girl with me everynight i dont wanna move up there where i have nothing and be at an empty house everynight thats what im worried about.fuck the money but im gonna see her friday and we're gonna have a talk.thnkas for everything guys

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Yea if it dosnt work out then what do you have ? Im not tried to be an ass at all ive just been down this road way to many times

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Anybody ever think of this...................BAH (money for rent) in memphis might be about 1250..............BAS (money for food) for an E-2 or E-3 is ABOUT 250........................add that to her 1500 a month and thats 3 grand..................She may have been told those figures EXPECTING YOU to marry her.

Now the Coastguard AS A RULE do not go to Iraq unless they volunteer. They stay state side...............they are basically the National Guard of the Navy that don't get lent out.......

Cody either shit or get off the pot. Fuck the $$$ if u love her go. If not find urself a trick who don't ever wanna leave wherever the fuck you live.

J

Real talk. Plus the fact that she doesn't pay health insurance.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Im joining the coast guard and I am excited....Money isnt everything man...they pay for your food and they give you a place to live...You can basically bank roll if you play your cards right...Hats off to her...If you love her, go get her...And as far as the place that you love...this girl had to leave the place that she loves and now she has lost support for it sad.gif ...Im not one to speak for others but you two just might need each other....

Another excellent point. You won't get rich but you can come out well on top if you play it right. The military is one of the best places for a person with no bills. I know people right now that's been in less than 5 years and sitting on top of over 60Gs in the bank just for the hell of it.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

If I had NO bills and didn't buy jack shit i could of EASILY came back with 40 grand in a year

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton