HUGE collection of music a lot with nice low lows!

It's all public domain/free and legal music because its mostly remixes the community has made/promo tracks but check out /r/trap on Reddit if you haven't been there already. There is a LOT there so you probably wont like all of it, I still haven't gone through nearly all of it but there are some killer tracks in there as well as some stinkers. I have had a lot more luck downloading the collections on the side as opposed to browsing the subreddit and going through all the submissions.

Well like I said I haven't gone through anywhere near all of them, but I haven't noticed any obvious clipping (if anything some of them are recorded too low) and they are almost all high quality 320kbps MP3s.

The whole trap community is about playing lots of subwoofers really loud in a live environment. Most of the music has no lyrics because they want to play bass as loud as possible without having to worry about understanding lyrics. Very little midrange in this stuff its pretty much opposite ends of the spectrum. I wouldn't be surprised to find 0db tracks or very close to it. The live events look nuts. Like so much bass the camera can't even function properly to record the DJ loud. (In the video I saw it actually broke the autofocus mechanism, this was with the camera in the dj booth) Huge crown amplifiers everywhere. I would think with the equipment they use and the way they play they would know their way around this type of stuff. It's set up like any other live event too. Sound techs and all.

jesus im falling asleep in my chair, sorry if this post doesn't make sense.

Archived