Just Bought A Black 02 Tahoe! *pics*

well i sold the hatch and bought this tahoe today, its an 02 black with tan leather, fairly loaded, third row.

pics

DSCF0401.jpg

DSCF0402.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

DSCF0404.jpg

DSCF0405.jpg

tell me what you guys think! and i do already have plans for the system, but i gotta sell the air ride from the honda first. :ph34r:

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

i only have to drive about 3 blocks to get to work everyday. so i don't think it will be a big deal MOST of the time.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

How much did you pick it up for? I'm selling my 2k tahoe, just wondering what theyre fetching.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

12,900 with 84,xxx on it. most of them around here for a 01 or 02 with under 100k are about 10,500-14,000 depending on what part of the metroplex you go to.