Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi so I thought I would share a box design I came up with and try to get some feedback and/or recommendations. This is for a single 15" PSI Platform 2 with HP option. I'm shooting for 4.5 ft^3 net with 65 in^2 slot port area. The box would be tuned to 33 hz and what I would do is make both of the sides of the port double baffle so that in the outer #/4" mdf baffle I could press and glue in threaded inserts. This would let me make and easy attachable port extension that would bring down tuning so that I can experiment and see what I like. If needed I can probably throw together a drawing and upload the picture if needed. This is my first build and I'm trying to make it a lasting good set-up. At first it will probably just be rear facing in by trunk but I plan to seal of my trunk fully and face the box into the cabin so that I don't have trunk rattles, I can use my trunk, and I can look at my bad-ass custom sub while I'm in the car. I'm open to any ideas. Thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...