Jump to content

Help with apron speakers


ParDeus

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, the Snap-On guy gave me a deal yesterday on a new apron. It had two 3" speakers in the chest area, but damn if the UPS morons didn't leave it in the rain.

I've done some Googling, but these are hard to find. They need to be 2.5"-3", and as thin as possible, as in 5/8" or less.

I would like to make this pretty badass, so any additional input is appreciated.

Posted

Btw, I'm offended by the fact this was moved to Mids & Highs.

I want to be the first person to do 150's from an apron.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...