rsfm089 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I would like to build a box tuned to 35hz for two alpine type R's 12" 2nd generation 500 watts RMS my useable space is 34l 33w 16h I have a pos planet audio 3000.1 the speakers are bridge at 1 ohm
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 What kind of vehicle is this going in? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
rsfm089 Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 96 Honda civic ex sedan there already in there but the box I have now is sealed and is really small
Joe X Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Here is a suggestion, subs / port forward, sealed off, check if fits in it's way in before considering building, subsonic filter to 28Hz:
rsfm089 Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 That will fit it will be about about two inches off the seat I can get it all the way forward cause of a bar that's there and I'm not ready to cut my car up just yet since this is a practice run would 3/4 OSB work I have a ton of it laying around at work
rsfm089 Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 Here is a suggestion, subs / port forward, sealed off, check if fits in it's way in before considering building, subsonic filter to 28Hz:
rsfm089 Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 On the cut list it says shared port assembly 18x14.5 the box is only sixteen high I'm a little confused on how that works and thank u very much
rsfm089 Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 Lmao never mind inside got it stupid question
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Nevermind, Joe X beat me to it. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Joe X Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 On the cut list it says shared port assembly 18x14.5 the box is only sixteen high I'm a little confused on how that works and thank u very much If you figured that the top and bottom walls take away 1 1/2" you would be right, any other questions, let me know, if you are doing port / subs back then a slightly different box would be better.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.