rsfm089 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 How hard is it to do and can u start with only two subs then up grade later my trunk just won't be big enough for what I want to do
Joshua Dumas Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 How much experience do you have with car audio?
rsfm089 Posted February 27, 2014 Author Report Posted February 27, 2014 Very little I built my first box today and realized that my trunk won't hold what I want to do the box I built was only 32x20.5x16 and it wouldn't go in so there's no way I can fit anything nice
Joshua Dumas Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Then I really wouldn't suggest doing a wall. If you gave us the unusable size of your trunk and the subs and amp someone could probably design a box for you
rsfm089 Posted February 27, 2014 Author Report Posted February 27, 2014 Already did that the box wont fit through the trunk. it will fit in it,if I could get it in. The box I made was for two 12" type R's(2nd generation)the box was only 32x20.5x16 and couldn't get it in. Im planing to put in two hdc3 12's and a aq 3500.1
OrzechNJ Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 no reason to make two similar topics.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 That's because it's way too tall. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Actually if it's 16 tall it should fit. Did you pull the weather stripping and the floor trim out a along with the spare tireand jhack etc THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
rsfm089 Posted February 27, 2014 Author Report Posted February 27, 2014 no reason to make two similar topics.. There really not to similar one is about cutting my car the other is about a wall if I put them down in one things would of went crazy
rsfm089 Posted February 27, 2014 Author Report Posted February 27, 2014 Actually if it's 16 tall it should fit. Did you pull the weather stripping and the floor trim out a along with the spare tireand jhack etc I can try but how do I get the board and carpet back in
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.