rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 Wow u guys r making me really think about this what would I look for to make sure it is good the only way I would do it is if I could turn it into a twelve
TortoiseShore Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 I would trade them then recone/have it reconed into a 15 or 12. Heard one and it was beast. U can rec one an 18 to a twelve how much would that cost Edit: spellcheck If you do it yourself just the cost of a basket and recone. If you send it somewhere it'll cost that plus labor and shipping. I'm not positive on a ballpark. I'd say doing it yourself $200? Sending it off probably $3-400?
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 I would trade them then recone/have it reconed into a 15 or 12. Heard one and it was beast. U can rec one an 18 to a twelve how much would that cost Edit: spellcheck If you do it yourself just the cost of a basket and recone. If you send it somewhere it'll cost that plus labor and shipping. I'm not positive on a ballpark. I'd say doing it yourself $200? Sending it off probably $3-400?Would it really make sense to you for him to do that. If he wants a death penalty 12 he could buy one for $500 new. so why trade all his stuff then drop a couple hundred to turn it into a 12? If you want the 18 id do the trade as long as it has no issues. If you want 12's sell all 4 of yours and buy 2 good ones. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
agf144 Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Or he could make the trade and sell the sub for like 400 then use that money to help pay for the 12 Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 It will cost 197 shipped to front door for basket spider and cone
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.