JEFFYBOI Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 Best thing to do is find out what brand they are and call the manufacturer and see what they recommend for crimping them.... "Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21 PIONEER DEH-P8400BH 2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D 2 CROSSFIRE C7 18 HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400 DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC 275A SINGER ALT. DYNAMAT XTREME SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280 PIONEER COMPONENTS
Rell Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 And if you want the best heatshrink this is it. Made by 3M ( which I am a distributor of also) Any wire size you want. These will shrink down to about 1/3 of the size and are very thick. The thing I love about this product the most is it has a adhesive coat on the inside so when you shrink it down it bonds/sticks to your terminal and insulation like a glue you will never get off. Shrink it with a heatgun, blow dryer, or even a torch. I just put mine in from of a 150,000 btu hr natural gas heater and perfection! You cant over heat these.... Adhesive heat shirnk or nothing IMO. Gotta have it I use this stuff when I have to splice multiple wires together. I get it from mouser Its adhesive lined but its almost like a foam that oozes out the ends when its shrinks, kinda hardens pretty stiff too afterwards. Does 3M have anything like this? They look like cheap connectors.. My thoughts Best thing to do is find out what brand they are and call the manufacturer and see what they recommend for crimping them.... Yup, said this earlier in the thread.
JEFFYBOI Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 Yes they make something very similar. the foam is a form of penetrox and something else which prevents any moisture to get into your connections so it doesn't corrode. I will have to look in my 3M catalog and get all the specs. "Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21 PIONEER DEH-P8400BH 2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D 2 CROSSFIRE C7 18 HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400 DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC 275A SINGER ALT. DYNAMAT XTREME SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280 PIONEER COMPONENTS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.