Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How does this box look? (Single DD3512)


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm finally getting around to putting something in my 05 Maxima and have settled on a single DD3512 on 1200 rms (possibly more later). Due to needing some trunk space I'm working with 38" wide, 16" high, and 13" deep. Sub and port will fire back.

DD3512MaximaBox_zpsb2a855d7.jpg

I'm open to any suggestions on changes so long as they fit within the dimensions given.

ETA: One more after playing with the numbers a little more. This one is a little deeper than I want to go but if it will make a big difference I'll live with it.

DD3512MaximaBox2_zpsc0b21170.jpg

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

Here is a suggestion see if you like this.

Now you will need to check the mounting depth of your sub,the most mounting depth listed for a DD3512 on their website is 8.5 inches so you should have about a 1/2 inch clearance from the port extension.

I would also recommend a double baffle,but the box would need to be 14-3/4" instead of 14" to keep everything the same.

If you would like to do that then it's an easy fix.

PortedBoxfor112DigitalDesignsDD3512-TorrPortedBoxfor112DigitalDesignsDD3512_zps7

Posted

With a dd I wouldn't run either of those. They tend to like higher port areas and higher tuning

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

N8, any suggestions that work in the space I have available?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3039 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...