Where to find alt for this char?

need to find a nice alt for an 02 grand am se1. not sure where to get one for this car (200+ amp) and what amp alt to get, i have an opti6k with stock alt, stock batt, and a xs d6500. (adding xs 3100 soon)

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Some companies dont have direct replacements and then you have to mod up bracket ect. Singer can take the one you have and build it to the amperage you need. Hell of a guy!

That i dont know but Singer and other companys would tell you what you need. Singer built mine good for a smaller 3000watt system. But way happy with him and his skills. Email him with any questions you might have and he will answer. Just give him time, he always busy as hell.

About $450. Worth every penny. Full tilt i drop down to 13.3 and 3/4 volume holds at 14.4 on 4 RF Power amps with 3 batteries. Now i know the other companys are good but to me they were also alot more expensive and most didnt have direct replacement so Singer was a no brainer for me. I would have him build me another in a heart beat. I had like 50 emails with him, sent pics of electric and finished product. Just a real cool guy!

does he work with you on the price if you possibly find one online for a bit less? :o

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Archived