Second Skin Audio

Zv4 18 walled or box ford focus

Drew5787

Not worth building a wall IMO but if you can't fit it into your trunk then IDK.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I would never wall for a single woofer. I'd also never buy a woofer I couldn't fit without a beyond creative plan though too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a 2012 Ford Focus and I had just enough room for a 15 in the trunk.

Im sorry, but an 18 fitting comfortably in a Ford Focus just won't work. And single sub walls are a travesty if you ask me. Going through all that trouble just for 1 18, isn't worth it imo.

I'd rather do a single 12/15 in a properly made box. Will get down and wang. A smaller sub in the perfect box will 95% of the time sound better than a bigger sub in a shitty box.

ZV4 12 sealed off from the trunk in a 2.75cf box. Nasty

First it's not called a trunk wall or walling off your trunk. It's called sealing off a trunk. Secondly I really don't think you have 20in or so hight in your trunk to put that sub in it facing foward or back.

I hate to be brutally honest but you waisted your money on a sub that's to big for your car. A lot of people do this because they do not think ideas through or really don't know about car audio but think they do. Sorry dude but it won't work. Try sending it back for a 12 or so that you can actually use .....or recone and re basket it to a smaller sub.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Get another one and build a wall, or sell it and figure out what you want. Sub in the trunk? Get 2 12s. Get real wire and build a good box. There is no such thing as a trunk wall. If you want to face subs forward and seal it that's one thing,but its not a wall. If you want a wall build a wall and put 2 18s in it. But don't go buying equipment and just hope that the audio guy that puts in 4 guage can make it work. Figure out what you want and buy stuff that will work. You don't need to start anymore threads about your trunk wall.

Archived