best phone for music? not a iPhone!

i have a upgrade coming up in 2 days. now i mostly use my phone for this forum and music! I'm just seeing if there is a best phone for music? i hate iPhones don't recommend them. anyone using beats? mmostly music for my deck

thanks

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

LOL.. Wants a phone for music, but isn't considering arguably the best mobile multimedia platform.

What exactly do you want from your phone. Basically, all i got from your post is that you want a phone with a web browser and music player.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

well the last time i was in the market for a phone beats Was all the rage. but that was 2 years ago. since then I've had a son And the amount i use my phone has dropped,And the amount of time i have to research phones Is 0! just seeing what people usefor media besides iPhone.

i just hate iPhones, the look the user interface the way they feel. plus 95% of the people i know have a cracked screen,not really i big selling point. I've had my razor for 2 years and no cracks or anything. its just slow. didn't help that it's been dropped in water twice!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Lol this guy on the iPhone.. There Gay... But on the reals I use a app called power amp it's really good app that you can have a 16 band eq for music. From what I Heard on some phones that have the beats audio it didn't really help out at all in music. Try out that Power amp app

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

are you going to use USB and let the headunit control it? If so stay with iPhone. If you are just using the AUX input then use what ever phone you like best. At that point in time none of them really have an advantage over the other except personal preference.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

my deck can control my Android from the usb. i have both don't matter. its not so much iPhone as it is apple. ok so I'll just go get what tickles my fancy then. prolly the newest version of the razor then. its the only phone I've owned in the last ten years thats lasted 2 years (the full contract)

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

my deck can control my Android from the usb. i have both don't matter. its not so much iPhone as it is apple. ok so I'll just go get what tickles my fancy then. prolly the newest version of the razor then. its the only phone I've owned in the last ten years thats lasted 2 years (the full contract)

most decks can control any USB audio. Most of them only have built in options for an iPhone. If you use an Andriod based phone the folder system acts just like a USB thumb drive for most decks. It works fine, just not nearly as built in as iphone/ipod control. There are definitely decks that control both equally well, just not nearly as many, so you could look into those.

also like Kranny said, avoid using the AUX input and Beats is pointless in a phone. If you BT your audio then you can control it from the phone anyway, so at that point you get what phone you like.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I rock an original galaxy captivate(obviously not an upgrade now) but its one of the best sounding phones I've ever heard, that and those Sony walkman phones. So I'd personally go for a galaxy. also poweramp is a very good app. I also use neutron as my main music player when possible, but it gets really indepth when it comes to customizing your listenening experience(from slowing your music, to choosing your on crossover points for the eq).

Archived