i have a few enclosures trying to sell since i am staying in a motel now.. have to get rid of everything i can to get into a house.. really need the money..

i have a ported enclosure for 4 15s. EDIT: Box came out of a h2 hummer.. will fit in a tahoe, yukon or x. you can lay it down to fit in another vehicle.. fits excellent in my focus hatch..

i have a ported enclosure for 2 12s. EDIT: will fit in a ext cab pickup, it is 48" long.

i have a ported enclosure for 1 8. EDIT: small box. perfect for home theater system. or in a hatchback.

i have a sealed enclosure for 2 10s. EDIT:ok looking box. perfect for an ext. cab pickup. it is a 30" long or so.. i can get the exact dimentions.

what is for sale is just the enclosures.. i dont have any woofers for them. selling everything for BEST OFFER on everything.. prefer local sales.. if you want to pay shipping that is on you.. i am not going to box anything or pack it.. that is all fees added onto shipping..

like i said, i really really need the money to get into a house, cause right now i am jumpin around from motel to motel, and sleepin at my parents every now and then..

PM me for my cel :)

Thank you guys

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

these enclosures are located in Gridley, Ca which is outside of Marysville / Yuba City. north of Sacramento on hwy 99. If anyone is interested in picking these up the best way to contact me is by e-mail. I am not on here as much as i use to.. and i will be taking better pics and getting all the dimentions tomorrow.. so.. anyone interested email me at [email protected]

BUMP!!! I need to get rid of these enclosures... since i dont have a place to keep them.. They are at my parents house.. but need to be goin down the road.. parents wont let me keep all them... i will be postin pics of them right now... just have to upload them to photobucket.. have the dimentions too :)

Like i said.. all going FOR BEST OFFER!!!

Aren't these the free boxes you got from Ray? <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

2 10's SEALED

48 1/4" length

17 3/4" tall

10 1/4" deep

125_1382.jpg

125_1381.jpg

125_1380.jpg

125_1379.jpg

4 15's ported

45" length

34" tall

21" deep

125_1375.jpg

125_1376.jpg

125_1377.jpg

125_1378.jpg

Thanx for looking guys.... and i could really use some of these goin down the road...

cause.......

I NEED MONEY$!$!$!$

Edited by XtremeSPL