Yo N8, check it out ( any big DD fan I guess) Brent/LowNotes does it again!

I hate the new logo though if I do anything in a new car i do have a request I'll make

Already did that. Lol. He just needs dimensions and a layout. I will once I figure out how to mount it (particular setup, not as easy as just a simple mounting. Want it to look a certain way). And depends on price. I know that his work isn't no $50 but he didn't mention how much a custom piece would run. Not wanting to pay a thousand or so.

But if he sees this, or hell, even if he doesn't, that's good stuff right there. And as with N8, not a fan of the logo. At first, I was like "How is that DD? That....oh, I suppose". No bueno on the new logo but muy bueno on his work, for sure.

Sheena = pedobear

thats clean as Fuk

RIGHT?!

does he sell them?

Like hot cakes. Makes all sorts of em. You can get them through many venders. Dropin Hz Audio is a site that carries Brents goods. (so to speak. lol)

That things sick as hell!

yup yup....

I hate the new logo though if I do anything in a new car i do have a request I'll make

Exactly what i was thinking. Something CLEAN, and killer for the new one. :) I dont wanna speak for him, but, id feel pretty confident, he could do anything wanted.

Already did that. Lol. He just needs dimensions and a layout. I will once I figure out how to mount it (particular setup, not as easy as just a simple mounting. Want it to look a certain way). And depends on price. I know that his work isn't no $50 but he didn't mention how much a custom piece would run. Not wanting to pay a thousand or so.

But if he sees this, or hell, even if he doesn't, that's good stuff right there. And as with N8, not a fan of the logo. At first, I was like "How is that DD? That....oh, I suppose". No bueno on the new logo but muy bueno on his work, for sure.

Man, i got quotes for the Fi one, i was shocked on the cost. I thought materials would be over that, then the hours of work put in. Hit him up.

does he sell them?

I definately do sell them, just send me a pm whenever your interested in one

Team DC/Team DEFJ

2003 Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood DDX 719

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

2 DC Audio Full Carbon LVL6 M2 18's

4 Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp's

1000-4

600-4

5 Sets Rockford T3 Components

Ipad Dash