Amart88 Posted March 7, 2014 Report Posted March 7, 2014 I just finished making my MDF flush trim rings for my doors, Do any of you guys ever double them up? to make them thicker/more beefy? I was thinking about adding a layer underneath the top flush trim ones. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Tecomah Posted March 7, 2014 Report Posted March 7, 2014 I cover mine in resin to make them a little stronger. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hdorre Posted March 7, 2014 Report Posted March 7, 2014 1)Why do you want to double them up? 2)Are you glassing? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Amart88 Posted March 7, 2014 Author Report Posted March 7, 2014 Yeah. I'm glassing. Just 1/2" of mdf left after making the flush ring did not seem like very much for screws to bite into. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.