bassman619 04 impala build. 18" in a trunk car

Hey now, if my buddy can fit an 18" RE MT in the trunk of his Mazda Protege, it'll fit in the trunk of an impala for sure lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Were gonna see I might be changin my plans for the audio ..just got a good deal on a 320a alternator.. I was thinking about getting the paint job done the 2nd week of april. Got a guy that comes highly recommended..im going to have him just redo the factory color..I dont want the paint to be a rediculous color. I juat want the car to look new again.. hes charging me 800 bucks..keeps the car for 2 weeks

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Got the rack and pinion done. To anybody who wants to replace a rack and pinion its definitely not easy. Idk why Gm places a Bolt in a position where it hits the stabilizer bar when you try to take it off. I had to unbolt the whole stabilizer bar just to get 1 of 2 bolts holding the rack and pinion. Pretty dirty job too. Well I worked on the car from 730am to 2 pm and its done I flushed and bled the system and now the steering wheel it str8 up buttery. Oh yea I put that bolt on reversed so it would be easier to change if I ever have to . Found out I need all 4 struts and if this burning smell doesnt go away in a few days I may need a catalytic converter so it might be a while before I get any audio equipment

• 1 month later...

Getting my new hu ready for install..I have probably about 100 different radio install kits hopefully I have one that will fit a double din in my car. Soldering all connections and heatshirinking

20140430_210534_zpsyoxtzssi.jpg

20140430_215614_zpssyyyiuzv.jpg

20140430_224203_zpskezbkkqj.jpg

That pigtail on the bottom is hu ground gonna go directly to the fire wall and that red cable to the left is the remote..had to extend the remote wire a little bit since I soldered the parking wire to the harnesses ground and zip tied everything I didnt want it to be a bitch to solder on the existing remote wire I have running in the car.. tmro I will be installing it and I have to tap the ignition wire at the ignition switch to give acc to my radio since for some odd reason my car is not equipped with radio turn on wire..

Ps had my constant and ignition wired together on my last hu..turned on/off manually..but im tired of that contemplating a relay but will fuse the wire for sure either way

Today in doing the hu and planning on laying some ss spectrum and damp pro in the trunk. Also gonna change my oil replace my front struts and get an alignment. The box is a little ways out.

20140501_063500_zpsramqv4zc.jpg

Love damp pro, great stuff to work with

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived