Chase Bordeaux Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 I'm purchasing 2 SA-12's for my smart car tonight. I currently have a 15" L7 and my box dimensions are 17.25" tall 17.25" deep 38.25" wide. i don't have much room to work with and that is about max as i can go on enclosure except for the tall aspect. i could probably get another 6" tall but i want to use my rearview mirror. so that would only leave about 3" more room for the height. i'm looking to go ported of course can anybody guide me on a good box to build with these dimensions. I also want to get some batteries maybe some smaller d600 to work with. already have a battery under the seat. any suggestions would be awesome. thanks for looking!
Joe X Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 On the dimensions you give it can be done like this: Ok to use to 2K power, set your subsonic filter to 28Hz. size of 45s inside the port need to be determined all others are 2 1/2".
Smurfboy Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 I don't know why but I love Smart cars! Please do post picture of your Smart car!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.