Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Fi SSD or Q with high QTS????


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not a vs thread what so ever.... Looking online and came across these subs that have the option for high QTS.... Not 100% understanding what this option is really for but I'm thinking for sealed enclosure purposes???? If this is the case I was thinking 8 of these in a SEALED ENCLOSURE AT 13 cu.ft. Any help in this I would greatly appriciate

Posted

Yes lower Fs and high Q help a sub perform better in a sealed box, subs with that option will not work well in ported boxes so be aware of that.

Posted

8 12s would be pretty sick

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Only thing is they would have to be sealed and that's the only thing I'm worried about... Don't wanna spend 1600 on subs and then not like them cause it's not the sound I'm looking for then have to turn around and sell them for a hell of a lot less

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3268 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...