01 S-10 Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 Anyone here know the math to figure out the displacement of 45's inside a box? TDH FTW !!!
Markous Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 1/2 the volume of a square object with the same outside measurement. '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
01 S-10 Posted March 16, 2014 Author Report Posted March 16, 2014 Thanks, I was having a bit of a brain fart lol... TDH FTW !!!
fecupe2001 Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 why 45s? they suck, just saying I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
01 S-10 Posted March 16, 2014 Author Report Posted March 16, 2014 why 45s? they suck, just saying Didn't know that,why? TDH FTW !!!
01 S-10 Posted March 16, 2014 Author Report Posted March 16, 2014 why 45s? they suck, just saying Didn't know that,why? At least say something useful besides they suck, an explanation would be helpful TDH FTW !!!
fecupe2001 Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 Explanation? ok, they take out internal room out of your box, they don´t get you louder to the ears, if they help you out on the meter it does only a couple of tenths at the most if you are lucky after you spend tons of time testing them, did i mention they don´t get you louder to the ears???? at least not on a regular daily box, maybe on some walls they help you out wich i highly doubt, other than using them on an extreme car, i think they are a waste of time... I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
01 S-10 Posted March 16, 2014 Author Report Posted March 16, 2014 Ok thanks for the tip I honestly have never tested whether they help or not, guess it just seemed like they would help airflow TDH FTW !!!
fecupe2001 Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 trust me, i´ve been there, that´s why i tested them A LOT and never use them again, waste of time and effort if you ask me, and like i said, even if they actually help you out on a meter and gain you a couple of tenths on the meter, you won´t hear any difference, i personally hate them lol I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Nealon14 Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 what about 2 45's put together in the center of a center port?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.