chicopup26 Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 I love bagged vehicles, but I have no idea on what I need. I want to bag my truck, but I need a list of what to get. Maybe some links?
LotsOroom Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Short list. Bags, there are thousands of options. Compressors, either engine driven or self contained, thousands of options. Valves, fittings, lines, connectors. Time. Also some fab skill becomes handy. A kit should exist for your truck that is a direct bolt in, maybe try searching for it on google. 2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck. 1999 Acura integra, whats a radio? 1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.
Nate512 Posted March 27, 2014 Report Posted March 27, 2014 Check airbagit.com. This should give you an idea.
MECHMAN Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 Check airbagit.com. This should give you an idea. www.ekstensive.com is a much better option IMO for fullsize 1-888-MECHMAN www.Mechman.com [email protected]
drupru22 Posted September 17, 2015 Report Posted September 17, 2015 Stay away from airbagit.com and stick with ekstensive.com, michiganmetalworks.com, or avsontheweb.com has a huge selection of stuff. There are a ton of websites to check out for helpful tips which I'd look into before going under the knife with the truck. It gets pricy fast depending how far you wanna go with it!
Miguels Posted September 27, 2015 Report Posted September 27, 2015 airbagit has cheap stuff avs.com or gaugemagazine my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.