How do your subs perform in that enclosure? I have some HDS310s coming and looking for box ideas. Looks good!

This is a groundshaker pro box I bought off sonic electronics for around $99. Originally had them in a standard mount, then inverted and it definitely added some db's. These are only hds200's, getting roughly 650-700 rms but they bang. Doing a build next year with 3 18"hdc4's on 10k. These subs definitely got me hooked on SQ' products. Let me know how you like the tens!

I will do, I hope to get the eclosure right and inverting could be an option to give them more room. I have a hella small trunk opening in my Lancer which makes box designs & building a bitch. I currently running a T1D212 being over powered by a T1500 @ 1 ohm in a way wrongly tuned box. So i am hoping these bang good. I really wanted the HDC310s and later upgrade to a larger amp. But hopefully these will be good so i can be done. lol

Your amp placement is killing my O.C.D.lol

Good looking ride man, always liked altimas.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

I agree with you man! Turn that shit around so people can see it! lol And rotate your subs so the line up or both at the same angle! lol

I agree with you man! Turn that shit around so people can see it! lol And rotate your subs so the line up or both at the same angle! lol

Im gonna rotate the amp in about 30 minutes. It's killing me too but with the way I ran wires, it worked for my old amp lol and a warning on sq products, BREAK THEM IN WELL. These are still very stiff and they dont need much power at all to be heard from a block away.

Nice Ride

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Inverted looks cool, but standard is hella clean.

Just do whatever sounds better to you, amp looks ALOT better! Lol

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

Archived