purplesyrup Posted March 20, 2014 Author Report Posted March 20, 2014 I'll have another going up soon
Noel989 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 A lil suggestion for/if you do another one can you make the pics last a bit longer especially the one with words Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
purplesyrup Posted March 20, 2014 Author Report Posted March 20, 2014 Sure thing! Hell I might redo it and just slow it down
poorfish88 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Hey, stop laughing at my installs, that shit is custom. I leave the wires all tangled and long so I can install something different later. Video is not complete without some GOLD PAINT and some horns to count
Noel989 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Hey, stop laughing at my installs, that shit is custom. I leave the wires all tangled and long so I can install something different later. Video is not complete without some GOLD PAINT and some horns to count Don't forget ghost customs or kob kustoms Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
poorfish88 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Hey, stop laughing at my installs, that shit is custom. I leave the wires all tangled and long so I can install something different later. Video is not complete without some GOLD PAINT and some horns to count Don't forget ghost customs or kob kustoms OOOHHH Shit, you want some zip ties, custom holes in the body, amps just laying on the floor. Back to I love gold paint,I can still hear that guy counting his horns thinking he had some shit.
Rich Schenk Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 lmao had to pause that one a bunch of times and replay it On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
Tecomah Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Lol that was funny as hell 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.