Jump to content

how to: spl lab on android tablet


Recommended Posts

Posted

Crap wish I had some expendable cash right now. This would be fun.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Posted

Its badass I hosted a whole sound comp with it a week or two ago at a car show, it was great, I screen shotted every score and did live facebook updates with person name, vehicle, amp subs and db reading.

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5398 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...