Sundown Audio

BC3500 Q1-3500 APK3500 same board

Hammer Knock

Well, just an observation, but the Q1-3500 has dual inputs, the pic posted does not.

Oh, and fuck off Audiopoop.

I agree, just noticed. That second amp is NOT a Soundqubed Q1-3500

I'm pretty sure its a first gen aq3500

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Well, just an observation, but the Q1-3500 has dual inputs, the pic posted does not.

Oh, and fuck off Audiopoop.

I agree, just noticed. That second amp is NOT a Soundqubed Q1-3500

I'm pretty sure its a first gen aq3500

yes you are right! v1 ..(as i tryed to show) "HEY! SOMEBODY REALLY HAS AN EYE FOR SOMETHING!"

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

AQ 3500 v1

AQ3500d.jpg

also found this.

dc 3.5k

35kwinternalpic.jpg

Bro I could be wrong, but SQ, Nendo and DC audio 3.5k btw has the same board, have a way better rep than AP.

That is the best looking AP I've seen, but with there amps having the rep for starting fires and such no thanks.

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

I can tell you those are not all the same boards.

Just looking at the larger capacitors of which there is 8 you can see the oreintation of the the cap, The lighter color strip of the cap (golish yellow) is the negative terminal.

On some of the amps in the pictures you see the negatives stripes all facing 1 direction, in ther q1 amp you see 4 capacitors facing the other 4. That right there means that there is a difference in the trace routes on the PCB of the amplifier and how everything is hooked up.

You can also see on the power supply side by the 4 round torrids, inductors, copper looking donut things. one amp has Four groups of 4 smaller capacitors, while the other knock off look a likes have a line of 10 of them (all janky crooked messy order) and then two groups of 3 farther up. Again still 16 capacitors but different locations, different layouts, and definitively one is put together with care while the other looks like they where just tossed on which ever way they landed.

So just because they appear to be the same, does not mean they always are, and chances are the amps like the audiopipe are a knock off brand board copied from a quality Korean build house.

And that's what I was trying to say in my earlier posts, just because someone that doesn'tknow how amp guts, work thinks they are the same board they don't perform the same. I know I don't know how amp guts work. Thanks for giving legit reasons why Audiosmall pipe sucks.

Lmao.

Back when the APSM just came out, everyone was all pleased with themselves that they paid $100 for a "1,500" amp and they were posting a pic of the little amp with a $100 bill on it.

I replied thusly...

P3012673.jpg

Hella sweet post, but really come on.. that's old day post.. When is the last time anyone as payed with cash except to buy a soda at 7 11 .

T Fad should use his debt card with a balance receipt.

Same Korean build house different caps etc. BC looks better quality.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Don't know if this has been said... To lazy to read the whole thread but the AQ-3500 and the SQ-3500 are the same amp just different name. Same company same everything they just had to change there name due to it was to close to the audio quest group or some shit.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived