Sundown Audio

BC3500 Q1-3500 APK3500 same board

Hammer Knock

I was just doing some research on a few amps and i came across these. and that they look like the same board or very close?

what is the difference? Thanks!

BC3500

BC3500DPCB.jpg

AQ3500 v1

AQ3500d.jpg

Q1-3500.1

8147WpcACCL._SL1500_.jpg

APK-3500

caramp018_zps96642212.jpg

EDIT :

(ADD)

also found this?

DC 3.5k

35kwinternalpic.jpg

"Bro I could be wrong, but SQ, Nendo and DC audio 3.5k btw has the same board, have a way better rep than AP.

That is the best looking AP I've seen, but with there amps having the rep for starting fires and such no thanks."

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Neat it is right, but some use shit parts and other use better parts, and some use even better. Believe me they are different.

Or maybe I'm wrong and AP is trying to change there rep. ha ha

so an example would be. bc3500 has parts that last a life time. and the APK3500 depends on how hard on them you are for how long?

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

so an example would be. bc3500 has parts that last a life time. and the APK3500 depends on how hard on them you are for how long?

Bro I could be wrong, but SQ, Nendo and DC audio 3.5k btw has the same board, have a way better rep than AP.

That is the best looking AP I've seen, but with there amps having the rep for starting fires and such no thanks.

One the Hifonics amps has the same guts as the SQ2200. But just because they have the same board doesn't mean they are the same.

Bro I could be wrong, but SQ, Nendo and DC audio 3.5k btw has the same board, have a way better rep than AP.

That is the best looking AP I've seen, but with there amps having the rep for starting fires and such no thanks.

One the Hifonics amps has the same guts as the SQ2200. But just because they have the same board doesn't mean they are the same.

RIght, Thanks man. i have an ap3000, not the apk. for a year and a half now as a daily, on 2 opti1233d. ap has not failed me in any way, but i dont believe i am giving it any stress as far as keeping power to it. and distortion. but soon i am looking to get the bc3500, because the opti6kd failed me.

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

I bet it would cost them more to have the buildhouse stop production to switch to shitty parts than it would just going with the same components as the aforementioned companies.

My bet is it's is all the same.

Archived