mmotux Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 So I am wondering what the best budget pair of coaxial speakers are. And also my dodge ram 1500's front speakers are 6x9s... Should I stick with 6x9s or get something else?
youngbass98 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Nvx brand on sonic electronix or execution audio has some decent ones too 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
mmotux Posted March 21, 2014 Author Report Posted March 21, 2014 Should I get 6x9s? or something else? My stock speakers are 6x9s in front
Noel989 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 What's the budget? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
youngbass98 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Are you powering it with a headunit or an amp 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Noel989 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 I have these they look really nice and their only 120$ http://store.crescendoaudio.com/cz-series-6-5-2-way/ Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
mmotux Posted March 21, 2014 Author Report Posted March 21, 2014 Thank you. So you're saying I should get something like 6.5's instead of 6x9s?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.