coh33dkill3r Posted March 22, 2014 Author Report Posted March 22, 2014 Wall/big ass box .. my mistake. If the height is short enough I can put the batteries under the closure and seal everything off to make this a "wall"
Joe X Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 If doing a wall you have to make sure you plan everything prior to start, most important is understanding the wall building process, failing to do so can result in trashing your vehicle interior and getting bad results.
coh33dkill3r Posted March 24, 2014 Author Report Posted March 24, 2014 I understand that and I'm not shooting for numbers or anything... Just want something more then what I have now but have to basically build a huge box/wall to do so.. Plan is to have batteries under the enclosure if possible so can only be 33" tall to do so... If not then there's a plan b but just need a design to work with just to get me started in the right direction
coh33dkill3r Posted March 24, 2014 Author Report Posted March 24, 2014 So I just remeasured my space available..... If I go 38.25W x 33H x 18D (allowing for double baffle) that gives me an internal volume of 10.55 cuft before all displacements. Is this enough for me to run 2 15s with a top slot pot facing forward (wall)????? Can someone help me with a design
CleanSierra Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 The Sundown Zv3 18 only needs 4 cubes net. You're close and SHOULD have enough for those after port displacement. I didn't run any math on your numbers, only assuming you got 10.55 net correct. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Joe X Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 For space analysis ONLY, take a look. It's double layer 0.75" all around, you seem to have the space:
coh33dkill3r Posted March 24, 2014 Author Report Posted March 24, 2014 Is there a math to taking out the displacement for a slot port??? I know how to do the displacement for aeros.... Just not slot
coh33dkill3r Posted March 24, 2014 Author Report Posted March 24, 2014 Joe x thank you!! Exactly what I'm looking to do... That will work and just place my batteries somewhere else. Thanks again
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.