209er Posted March 22, 2014 Report Posted March 22, 2014 I want to get a epicenter Well cause ill put on some Mexican music Every once in a while.Well I was wondering I have read reviews that it effects rap/hip hop music. <p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270
209er Posted March 22, 2014 Author Report Posted March 22, 2014 What im tryna say, Every time I listen to rap music will have have to disconnect the epicenter. <p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270
diegoclass2010 Posted March 22, 2014 Report Posted March 22, 2014 no you will just have to turn the epicenter bass knob off(counter clockwise) and just use it for banda and corridos ect.. and you will be ok
209er Posted March 23, 2014 Author Report Posted March 23, 2014 Thank you <p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.