How To Make Hydrogen Gas For Your Car

lmao nothing more than watch kids and build hydrogen bombs in the back yard

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

try using stainless steel plates...they dont transfer metal to each other known as plating. also if u use a one way valve u shouldnt have a problem with it exploding! if u seperate the plates with nylon nuts and bolts with alternating pos/neg and cover the copper wire leading to the plates with that stuff u dip tools in to rubber coat them will keep the wire leads from corroding. ive been thinking about testing this stuff out but ive been just too lazy!

awsome info gh, i figured out thats what the mud susbstance was, because the ground wire was all pited up and the other was all built up and i figured it was kind of plateing the other with coper, so stainless steel wont do this.... humm... i think i may have some ss craft wire and if not ill go get some, i would do the plate idea as well i can cut up a old kitchen sink lol and i think the plate design could possibly produce more gas than 1/16th wire more surface area more gas.... and then i could do like you said and add the nylon spacers and have the pos and neg tightly packed in the jar and also keep them from moveing too much in the jar as well, since this is eventualy going to be put into a car and there are bumps and jolts... wouldnt want one to hit the button and break the glass jar and cause a short lol....

and as far as the one way valve, i only found one so far and it was way to big for my use it was 1 1/2 pvc , im still looking for a small one that i can put on just one of the 6 jars so it will allow air into the jars so when my motor is drawing the gas's out its not causeing a vacume... but the valave will prevent the gas from being released .... i might add 2 jars thinking about it and have the 2 jars empty, one that will go off the very last water filled jar, which will act as a moisture catch, (noticed moisture building up in the ruber hose) and the 2nd jar as a dry gas catch then have it go to the motor/carb....

shity part is i just spent 2 hrs winding coils with new coper but instead of a straight coil its like a heater coil and makes a circle for the added surface area lol... ill try them any how just to see if the added surface makes a big enough difference... then monday ill take a trip to ace hard ware and get some nylon spacers and see if they have some ss plate for hobby use ect... so keep the tips and hints comeing, and if you know where i can get a one way valve online let me know and ill check into geting one for this little task...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

try using those big canister filters for home well pumps instead of glass jars...they seal really well and wont break. they r the ones that have a pipe thead hole in and out on the top and have the canister screw in from underneath, just dont put the filter in them! u can also daisey chain them if u need more hydrogen output. as for a one way valve..ace hardware should have one or maybe auto parts store.

lol i dont know where i can get any of them "cheap" up where i live, everyone even the country folk are on city water, if i were down home in the daytona area there are tons of them everywhere, ...... but thats a great idea, my jars are only going to be able to produce so much gas, and the canasters youre talking about would allow me to use better or "stronger" plumbing items as well...*wonder if the neighbor would miss his filter?* lol...

not to throw u another curveball...but here r a few problems i came up with while all this info was floating arould in my head! 1 u have to retard your timing since hydrogen burns at a quicker rate that gas. 2 how will the hydrogen be regulated into the engine to match the air intake? open the throttle more = more air in = the need for more fuel(hydrogen) demand. slow down of the throttle = air through the intake = less hydrogen needed. easiy way to get the hydrogen made in the engine is to "t" into a intakes vacumn line. regulating it is the hard part! good luck

found this on another site reading about how to make hydrogen thought it was time to post it lol...

* WARNING * LEGAL DISCLAIMER • WARNING *

Making combustible Oxy/Hydrogen gas from water is a real explosive gas and should be treated with respect and can be a dangerous activity. Even as gasoline is a highly flammable, it has caused bad accidents. Since you cannot go buy a manufactured hydrogen Booster at it is at the home shop level, as a Do It YOURSELF project. If you plan to make a hydrogen booster from these ideas I'm sharing and giving away, you do so at your own risk and your own responsibility. Please be safe. The main rule is no spark outside of the water in your cell, don't touch your wire connections as the unit is running, it may cause a spark and a leaking egas hose will ignite! Your output hose cannot leak! Just like your fuel line cannot be leaking all over a hot exhaust manifold. Also hook a switch up under the dash so you can turn it off while the car is not running. I have mine hooked up to the ignition wiring, so it is only ON, when the ignition is ON. Remember safety is no accident. You know best when you are ready.

This is interesting, I have been interested in hydrogen for a long time.

I had a garage sale, and some guy came by, and started talking to me about hydrogen cars, and the processes to make hydrogen.

He had a bike with a 2stroke motor, a lawnmower, and a motorcyle running on hydrogen, and was working on a car. But no gas at all, strickly Hydrogen

He was telling me about the process, and how you need to store hydrogen in 2000-3000psi and up fiberglass bottles, specially made. I got to take a look at bike he had, it looks so simple.

As far as running straight hydrogen, I guess he said you only need to use thinner/synthetic oil ( I think he said ) and timing needs to be set for TDC, so the hydrogen explodes on the down stroke, not at -5deg or whatever the average engine is set for.

But yeah, hydrogen seems definitly fun stuff, and Free

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol i dont know where i can get any of them "cheap" up where i live, everyone even the country folk are on city water, if i were down home in the daytona area there are tons of them everywhere, ...... but thats a great idea, my jars are only going to be able to produce so much gas, and the canasters youre talking about would allow me to use better or "stronger" plumbing items as well...*wonder if the neighbor would miss his filter?* lol...

if you want some of them canisters i can probly get you some at a decent price.

my cousins grandpa owns clydes well service.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived