How To Make Hydrogen Gas For Your Car

On the note of I'm-sticking-it-up-the-wazoo-of-the-gas-companies, You can run any vehicle on the E-85 Gasohol by simply advancing your timing and adjusting airflow.

I check out a book at my local library about making your own alcohol fuels and what you need to do to run them in your car.

Go to your library and see if they have a similar book.

good idea.

nowhere around here sells e85 though.

which is gay, and the biodiesel guy here is even more than the diesel is, which is really gay

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

well i havent a working model yet coper doesnt last long before one is corroded to death, so ive been picking up some blank stainless steel gang plates, and some ss sheet stock for hobby use, and a pice of all thread thats ss, ill see about makeing something in the next day or so and see how the ss holds up, ive got alot of tiny holes to drill in the blank gang plates , but i cant find a perforated sheet of stainless....ill get something going eventulay

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well here are my ss blanks and sheet,

and this setup produces alot more gas than my coper coils did...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

damn thats allot of gas :blink: im wating to see how this turns out :ph34r:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

im uploading new pictures of the ss plates and how i used them,

i took a steb bit and bored out the screw hole just a little biger so the all thread could pass, and then bored out the other hole alot biger so the all thread coved with vinyl tubeing could pass, and used ss nuts to hold the pos and neg on their resp. plate and to be able to keep them isolated from the other to prevent shorts...i do how ever need to drill a bunch of holes into the plates to allow even more gas production....

first pic, the pos and neg come out of the metal top, and each is coverd with the vinyl hose to prevent the metal all thread to touch the metal lid and short out

Posted Image

this pic kinda shows how i bent the all thread, and used the hose to isolate the pos plate from the neg and used the nuts to allow the power to go thru each plate

Posted Image

in this pic i used a sliced pice of the hose to isolate the nut from the plate, but had to use a nut to hold the plate onto the all thread.

Posted Image

in this pic you can see a small pice of hose , i cut the hose and pryed it inbetween the 2 plates to act as a bumper to prevent the plates from touching

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just checking in to see if there's any updated news on your hydro build. Have you been able to do a distant drive on the bottle. How often do you need to fill the bottle?

im uploading new pictures of the ss plates and how i used them,

i took a steb bit and bored out the screw hole just a little biger so the all thread could pass, and then bored out the other hole alot biger so the all thread coved with vinyl tubeing could pass, and used ss nuts to hold the pos and neg on their resp. plate and to be able to keep them isolated from the other to prevent shorts...i do how ever need to drill a bunch of holes into the plates to allow even more gas production....

first pic, the pos and neg come out of the metal top, and each is coverd with the vinyl hose to prevent the metal all thread to touch the metal lid and short out

Posted Image

this pic kinda shows how i bent the all thread, and used the hose to isolate the pos plate from the neg and used the nuts to allow the power to go thru each plate

Posted Image

in this pic i used a sliced pice of the hose to isolate the nut from the plate, but had to use a nut to hold the plate onto the all thread.

Posted Image

in this pic you can see a small pice of hose , i cut the hose and pryed it inbetween the 2 plates to act as a bumper to prevent the plates from touching

Posted Image

Posted Image

no i havent had the chance to make the other ones to go along with this modle, but i did manage to get a video of modle 1 at 16v lol....and wow alot of gas at 16 v. i could even see the vapor leaking out of the lead holes in the lid this time...

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Archived