Test Drove 08 Civic Si Coupe! ....and Ironic Depressing Story...

i think vtec is 5800.

I love the shifter in the new civics. it's alot shorter than my 98. I still want a short throw, b/c then it will be real tight!

yes, the 08, they have really tight shifting, took me a min to realize i'm alreayd in gear lol.. I driven one car with short throw but this is just very nice!! I love it!

I'm not sure if I can get this car though, cuz my parents dont want to co-sign and i dont have lot of credit built up so i got to work on that, and my mom thinks its too much monthly payments for car and insurance for me to be paying while still in school. only one more year left of school so i can prolly wait but, my CAR, its POOPED OUT on me, i need new one!! lol

06 SCION tC

haha your car is mad at you and getting back at you. kinda like when your dog gets mad and takes a shit on your floor on purpose :P

haha!! yea, everyone sayin the dealership wanted me to test drive so that when i'm gone they can jack up my car so that i HAVE to buy it! lol.

06 SCION tC

i think vtec is 5800.

I love the shifter in the new civics. it's alot shorter than my 98. I still want a short throw, b/c then it will be real tight!

http://www.twmperformance.com/shortshifter...ortshifters.htm

thats the best one out there for ours cars. mine is on its way to my house right now, but ups fucked up just a bit. hopefully i still get it on wednesday.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

how is it now?

With the short-throw?

I guess that I was so used to the way my car's gears and clutch and stuff were setup that when i got into the car, the clutch was featherlight and the gears were like 5x's tighter than my car so to me it felt like it was short-throw

06 SCION tC