greg4510 Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Hey I guys I asked for help before with choosing subs but I picked up some powerbass 3xl 15s for such a great price i couldn't refuse (125 per sub). I have like 18"high by 42"wide and 20 to 25 deep for air space. The manual says 4.5 cu ft with a 3"x14"port 28"long tunes it to 30 but i'm really thinking that's a small port. I'm looking for something around the 34 range maybe can you guys give me some help on what I should try?
greg4510 Posted March 26, 2014 Author Report Posted March 26, 2014 im actually doing the box for a car. ive been meaning to post pics just been lazy ill do it for sure tomorrow. its a 1968 buick electra 225 IT HAS AHUGE TRUNK but when see how the trunk is made you will see why im stuck
Joe X Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Those dims are almost unreal for a trunk car, bear in mind that a gigantic box like those subs call for would very likely need to be built inside.
greg4510 Posted March 26, 2014 Author Report Posted March 26, 2014 I have 18 high 42 wide and 25 deep. Trust me no joke the trunk is huge I'll show you a pix for sure tomorrow
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.