Jump to content

Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....


Recommended Posts

Posted

You have blown the motor.

Sorry bro, that sucks. Ship it to me, we'll get er straightened out, lol.

Could be a good thing, depending on how big a personal loan I can get to replace it.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Sorry to hear. And It rained in the bay area so bad today. Fucknig sucked. But once again, that shit sucks . I would hate that to happen to me on a day like this

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Just sent an email to my guys at GTR Hi-Po. Only thing I can do is have them tear it down. If the block is good, Ill just buy internals, unless they can get me a deal on a complete shortblock.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I guess this has pretty much run its course, since I can't turn the motor at all using the crank bolt.

Appreciate all the help, guys, stay tuned for audio for sale and updates on the new engine.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Selling the audios?!

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Posted

I guess this has pretty much run its course, since I can't turn the motor at all using the crank bolt.

Appreciate all the help, guys, stay tuned for audio for sale and updates on the new engine.

Coming into this a little late, but from the sound (and experience) you probably shattered a piston. If a piece of a broken piston falls into the bottom of the crankcase and blocks the counterweights on the crankshaft, it'll do EXACTLY what you're describing (not be able to turn the crank either direction). Also possible you seized, but more likely broken piston. Best case scenario, the block is salvageable, though depending on revs and such the block itself may be cracked and only salvageable part may be the heads. Wish you the best of luck man.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

 

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...