Second Skin Audio

What should I do?

JP-12

I have some subs that are the 4ohm dvc's and my amp is rated to 2400wrms x2ohms and 1500wrms x4ohms

I want to get the full potential out of my amp as I just upgraded all my electrical.

Will the amp still be able to put out the full power to them if wired correctly or should I look at selling/trading them for some 2ohm Dvc's.

Sorry if this isn't aloud I tried to word it so it wouldn't be a vs. thread I just need some input!

Alpine m240

Alpine type R's 1000rms 2400x2ohms 1000x4ohms

I upgraded my electrical d4700 is gonna be up front and d3400 in the back except alternator cuz singer can't get one for my newish car. But mines 150A stock

Your electrical sounds great. But with your setup unfortunately you cannot get full output from your amp due to the ohm stability. Best advice would be, you give it a shot with the setup you have cause with 1000rms trust me you can do a lot. Just make sure you have a very solid enclosure and use sound deadening. Then try build a box slightly larger than recommended. On average larger boxes tend to use less power.. Try that out then if you not happy with the setup, you can just get another amp..

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived