Sonic Electronix

Anyone in the Schenectady, NY Area have a DD-1?

I've had all kinds of 12s but for the last year I've been running type rs.

i believe the dimensions stated are around 13 cubes so if i build in the trunk i know i have more then enough room. I'm.more worried about the cancellation issue then anything else. I've never had a pair of 15s and really think it's time.

14.86cuft with the dimensions given. The issue with 2 15" is the width. You have to figure the width of a 15" with gasket is about 15.5" so that right there is already 31" from your 39" width. Then you have to factor in the width of the port and be able to get the recommended port area. Have you thought about a high end single 18"?

I have wood but I really could use a table saw to finish it with!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

ok guys, I've been doing some talking and thinking. i dont think I'm gonna do the 2 meso 15s. what I'm gonna do is 1 exo 15 and 2 ct 1400.1

the exo is a straight monster! 3k rms with no rating for burps. gonna get a dual 4 and strap my amps. not only will this save me a few hundred bucks. but my box options placement and air space is left wide open. the exo has more xmax and since Iits usually a +3 db for every added sub i feel more then comfortable that i Can get everything out of this one that i could from those 2.

plus the price of a exo and 1400 is damn near the same price as 2 mesos.

mod i have thought about 1 18 but i dont want upfiring. and i need at least one back seat for my son.

what do you guys think? i look to you guys for input i mean were only as strong as the weakest link... right? the Money isn't the issue i really don't want to settle ya know. but i really Do think this will be my best option. I'm just so sick of 12s

plus with the money I'm saving i can get my singer alt extra bats and other goodies sooner.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff