Sundown Audio

anybody running at .5 ohm daily

moredbs

thanks for the info everybody. the amp i want to run will be dc 7.5k unless i can find a deal on a 10k. and a 370 mechman dual kit with xs3400 up front with 3 3400 in the back. hopefully this will do. probably gonna run at .7 ohms

FUCK !!

lol

just do it !!!!

i guess now that I've read more and more build logs,this question didn't really need to be asked,tons of people do it. i was just curious cause people post a 1 song bass demo,but never let you know its ok to play for longer periods.

Just watch your votlage like an eagle and keep an eye on how warm your amps are getting. You should be fine. As long as it is a good amp.

Be logical about it. You have control of your volume knob. ;)

^^^^^^^ This.......My Crossfire went into protect because my output voltage from my 360.3 was 8 volts....Way too high and the amp didn't like it. I will re-tune my 360.3 tomorrow down to 4 volts and wire back down to .33 for testing.

No System......GFY

Ran 4 saz4500s at .46 (along with a sax200.4 a d an older MA audio 802sx) On 6 batts and 3 400a alts

Played it for as long as i wanted. Only time amps would protect was on reallllyy hot 100+ days, Let em cool and do it over again..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived