Sundown Audio

Hifonics amps.

Quan804

Just to be real I have hooked up a SQ 2200 on my subs then about 20 min later I hooked up the brz2400.

I couldn't tell the difference to the ear at all.

did you notice a difference in sound below 45hz? [/quote

No only thing I noticed was the brz was pulling my down to 12.9v and the 2200 only dropped me to 13.5v. Other then that I couldn't tell. 99% sure if I was to give someone a demo then 15min later swap out amps and give demo again they would know at all.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

every time i hear "good for the money", its literally just a fancy way of saying "i bought this cheap power hungry amp"

sorry man.

no its saying it its worth the money ..lol
man it more like I already bought this amp and realized its crap now I have to make it seem like I didn't waste my money. Been there done that and I'm glad I moved on.

its more like i only have 250$ and i dont want to spend anymore money ..its a good amp choice if u have 250$..everyone on this thread saying they owned the amp brz and it does well for the price u pay..are there better amps out there sure not for 250$

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

I have 1 brutus 2100.1 on a hdc3 15" and i cant complain about the amp. Clamped it doing 1859 rms at 14.3 volts with no electrical upgrade ..... im only running 0 gauge cable to the amp...... i love this amp alot i had to buy another one of it and if you search long enough and are patient you'll find a good deal like mine...... paid $250 for both amp shipped :twirl:

Bro..... do you understand how bad that looks????

I have a charger and it rests a 14.9-15.1 idle on factory amp but I do get some voltage drop at full tilt

every time i hear "good for the money", its literally just a fancy way of saying "i bought this cheap power hungry amp"

sorry man.

no its saying it its worth the money ..lol
man it more like I already bought this amp and realized its crap now I have to make it seem like I didn't waste my money. Been there done that and I'm glad I moved on.

its more like i only have 250$ and i dont want to spend anymore money ..its a good amp choice if u have 250$..everyone on this thread saying they owned the amp brz and it does well for the price u pay..are there better amps out there sure not for 250$

much better.

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/sound-qubed-q1-1200d-amplifier.html

Just to be real I have hooked up a SQ 2200 on my subs then about 20 min later I hooked up the brz2400.

I couldn't tell the difference to the ear at all.

did you notice a difference in sound below 45hz?

BRZ2400.1

1j3rlx.jpg

SQ/AQ2200

452293.jpg

:shrug:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I can't believe this thread is still kicking.

Hifonics are what they are. Not the best and not the worst. I don't care what anyone else says, for the cost, they do alright.

They are power hungry, rated at 14.4v but they still do rated. I have seen a lot worse amps out there.

I have owned 2 brutus 2100's and I have never had any issues with them besides the angled inputs. They always worked when called upon.

Only thing missing in this thread so far is the VS letters.

Boards may look the same but sure as he'll not the same. Better components in it make it better. The AQ amp will do over rated rms the hifonics won't AQ is less power hungry

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived