rockman Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 Never mind I found it thankyou very much
rockman Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 And this box is tuned at 28hz good for lows playing hip hop correct
rockman Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 Sorry man I c at the top now its 34hz I'm new at this stuff
rockman Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 Sorry man I c at the top now its 34hz I'm new at this stuff
rockman Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 Sorry man I c at the top now its 34hz I'm new at this stuff
bigmescan Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 Here's something, amp subsonic filter to 28 Hz, port needs 6 5/8" of free airspace in front of it, figure is only an assembly guide, make sure the box will fit in it's way into the trunk before building: Hey Joe thanks for helping my brother out........ SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Joe X Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 Made you a second spec a little more low end centric but it will take less power and probably be a bit less loud, subsonic filter to 28Hz:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.