Need help with Mouse.

Same comp Dell with window 7.

Now the problem is my old mouse was acting up so what I did was I bought several different type of mouse brand new and corded. It says they have the installed hardware and is ready for use, but every single one doesnt even move the cursor at all. Can anyone help me and tell me what the problem and fix it. Yes i restarted the comp too after with each one.

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Have you tried going into settings and resetting the mouse functions. Then customize to your taste. Driver may also need updating.

truthsayer

Have all the mouses you tried plugged in through the means of a USB port?

As far as settings... go to control panel--->>Hardware and sound-->> mouse ( under devices and printers)

or... click start---- >> devices and printers on the right hand side... you'll see a list of everything that is installed and/or plugged in too the comp.

Usually with the USB port mouses, its plug and play.. If all of them are USB plug in style, Test the USB port your trying with something you know works or switch to a different USB port on the computer.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

Do you have a USB device from another computer that you know 100% works? if so, plug it into the computer your having issues with and see if that item works. If not, then either the drivers are gone/corrupt for the ports or they have gone out.... ( or unplugged from motherboard).

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

Archived