Assman Industries 08 Builds

Here are a round of pics for today.First the tools

Posted Image

Posted Image

All the carpet is in for now

Posted Image

I'm thinking this is how the batteries will be sitting

Posted Image

A few ebay products,the compressor for the horns that will be going on the truck

Posted Image

And picked up some distribution blocks to make the wiring of the subs in the van alittle easier,there was 2 gold ones back ordered

Posted Image

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Lookin gangsta Randy! :) I'm craving for the next update :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Just a quick question (or 2, or more), I didn't see anybody else ask. Did you remove the top slider in the van? It looks like you did, but I can't really tell.

How many cubes on each side of the clam? I'm thinking about the same type of design for 8-12 15s. May have to pick your brains a little when I get started (one day)

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Just a quick question (or 2, or more), I didn't see anybody else ask. Did you remove the top slider in the van? It looks like you did, but I can't really tell.

How many cubes on each side of the clam? I'm thinking about the same type of design for 8-12 15s. May have to pick your brains a little when I get started (one day)

Yes the slider has been removed and each side of the clam is 16 cubes +/- ,there is room to go bigger but thats all i needed.I'll get a pic of the door open one of these days just for you.The outside handle has been shaved to on the sliding door.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived