because thats the comp format, bass boxing is categorised according to cone area and a few other rules. Bassrace is so interesting cause a guy with 2 15s could maybe beat a guy with 8 15s cause if he has the right song and knows wat he is doing he could prob get a perfect score. Just my 2cents

whats so interesting abt seeeing some1 with 2 15's go up against some1 with 8 15's?wow this is a great run what do each have?2 15's and 8 15's...i would be like"what the fuck?im going to get me some nachos call my phone when something exciting things happen"

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

whats so interesting abt seeeing some1 with 2 15's go up against some1 with 8 15's?wow this is a great run what do each have?2 15's and 8 15's...i would be like"what the fuck?im going to get me some nachos call my phone when something exciting things happen"

Only people who suck at bass racing talk like that... just my two pennies

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

only people with alot of cone area and bad installations bassrace with 2 15's...just my $0.02

Yeah but your two cents doesn't make sense.

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

:blink: 2 15s is alot of cone area?!? :blink:

yeah thats the part that doesn't make sense to me. :lol:

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

bass race is alot about control and a gamble on your stereo and how it ill perform. just like braket racing...in heads up drag racing, the faster car wins that is why there are differernt clases(burping) in braket racing you dial in a a ceatain time and you are not aloud to break that time. (bace race) if your car dials in a 12 sec et if you go a little fastrer next run... yopu lose if you are in the 149.9 bracket at bass racre and you hit a 150.5 guess what , you lose you may be fast but no trophy for you. late starts baterry voltage and song sellection are all factors. but as for the start of the debate, the west coast judge is alot moere animated wich draws attention which draws in the next potential compettitor who might want to be involved in a competition that doent require 5000 wattts and a wall of speakers. 2007 world finale champian was a first year compettitor that kicked ass with a pair of 12"s and small power. the point is we need to expand and bass race is an avenue that could help

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

The only reason evan was in the 139.9 class is because he was moved down because were were no competitors in the 149.9 class

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Archived