whatusay45 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 To blow? Or not to blow? Wall or just throw them on a sundown saz 1500
BigManAC Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 I vote blow, i used to have a pair of the boss phantoms and i wish i still had them so i could do a sub up in smoke video. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Krakin Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Why would you want to blow them? I know if I got blown I would just like it. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
gr8handogoatness Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Man I think you should do something kinda cool and different with it. Like sub under water or put some corn starch and water on it. You could use a battery or something and try to make it launch stuff. Look up a ruebens tube and do that. Everybody just blows them, think of some other creative way to do it and then post a video of it.
Krakin Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Man I think you should do something kinda cool and different with it. Like sub under water or put some corn starch and water on it. You could use a battery or something and try to make it launch stuff. Look up a ruebens tube and do that. Everybody just blows them, think of some other creative way to do it and then post a video of it. Idk how well a Ruben's tube would work with a speaker this large. However, I do second that creativeness is attractive. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
gr8handogoatness Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Yeah I've been trying to figure it out since I said it, nothing yet that is doable but maybe he can figure it out. Would be cool.
jarrius Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 Only problem with doing it with a Rubens tube is the cost. The pipe will cost slot depending on how long he makes it and the amount of gas it would require would be costly. Would still be cool tho 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
BigManAC Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 The Rubens tube would be awesome. Im gonna try and do one over the summer if I have time. You could do something with dry ice or a smoke machine, both would have cool effects. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Krakin Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 I made one for a physics demonstration, but my teacher destroyed the presentation by putting my in the brightest room and right underneath the air-vent.... Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.