nunyagd Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 I recently requested a design for 3 SA 12's on a 2500 and built it last week. I built that box and, to make a long story short, it's just too much... too much bass, box was too big (took up too much room), etc. I'm going to downsize to 2 of the 12's and get a 1200 or 1500 for pair. I need a box design for the 2 now and would appreciate any and all help. Here's the space I have to work with: 15" high x 41" wide x however deep needed to get to the right space / tuning. Mostly listen to hip hop / dance music - sub is on a "party barge" (aka pontoon boat) and is used to get the girls dancing at lake parties. Slot port in between the subs would be awesome. Thanks to all for any help!
nunyagd Posted April 7, 2014 Author Report Posted April 7, 2014 Thank you JoeX! You are again the man!
john253a Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 why not buy another 1 and run 4 in a clamshell iso set up, it will take up less space then the box aboxe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.