Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown SA 15 box build in progress


Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought 2 sundown audio SA 15s about a month ago planning to take out my back seats and make a box to fit. After doing a lot of research i realized i should of done the research before i bought the subs. So my only option is to wall the back which is alot of money and alot of work. The main thing is not knowing how to design a wall. So i just decided to say screw it and make a single box so i could have some bass and its pretty fun building a box anyway. So here are the Pictures to my build. I would like everybody to know this is completely temporary so before you start talking shit about my build or my box realize i cut everything with a jig saw and everything in the car right now is completely temporary.

1009864_787413031270603_123404358_n.jpg

1625736_788876801124226_634633628_n.jpg

1977302_788876877790885_1418201998_n.jpg

1239446_788876784457561_380506433_n.jpg

10156060_788876844457555_711116329_n.jpg

1979498_788876737790899_873464058_n.jpg

10155954_788876361124270_441551263_n.jpg

10170924_788876597790913_378912544_n.jpg

1014449_788876451124261_1202475084_n.jpg

1619248_789392081072698_555971505_n.jpg

10170834_789392011072705_725098055_n.jpg

10014585_789392134406026_1680315267_n.jp

10151271_789392154406024_1658903143_n.jp

10157296_789392224406017_675173461_n.jpg

1011117_789392277739345_789502725_n.jpg

10176269_789392261072680_1229794778_n.jp

10156174_789938671018039_197002623_n.jpg

10152390_789392444405995_1347214158_n.jp

10155473_789392344406005_2015857359_n.jp

10151393_789392311072675_611570848_n.jpg

Posted

Don't apologize for your work, it looks fine to me. Good job dude. Do you have a router? Look on Craigslist locally for a used one, it will become your new favorite tool. You can find them easily for $30-50 all day. I just won a plunge router on EBay for...$32? Something like that. I'm just hoarding them at this point ;)

Who designed the box?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Don't apologize for your work, it looks fine to me. Good job dude. Do you have a router? Look on Craigslist locally for a used one, it will become your new favorite tool. You can find them easily for $30-50 all day. I just won a plunge router on EBay for...$32? Something like that. I'm just hoarding them at this point ;)

Who designed the box?

Ya i cut the sub whole a tiny bit bigger then i wanted but ya i bet a router would come in handy. just like a sander only about 20-30 but you can make anything look nice with some filler and a sander lol

Posted

Don't apologize for your work, it looks fine to me. Good job dude. Do you have a router? Look on Craigslist locally for a used one, it will become your new favorite tool. You can find them easily for $30-50 all day. I just won a plunge router on EBay for...$32? Something like that. I'm just hoarding them at this point ;)

Who designed the box?

Oh ya joe x designed it. Just found it on google. Would love to wall my car but dont even know where to start. Any suggestions on building a wall?

Posted

Damn, I was expecting some ghetto looking shit. No telling what you could do with the right tools. Awesome job man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3527 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...